To Purchase Tickets at the Ducks Unlimited Secure Ticketing Website: Click "BUY NOW"
East Cooper Ducks Unlimited Reserves the right to add or delete any items on the Live Auction up to and during the event.
1. Fabulous Gyclee by the 2019 SC Junior Duck Stamp Best In Show Winner Artist Kieran Ullrey – Last year, Kieran’s portrait of a cinnamon teal won Best in Show in the 2019 South Carolina Junior Duck Stamp Competition and she represented South Carolina at the National contest. Tonight we have a beautiful gyclee of her winning artwork to auction at Item #1. Through SEWE’s avid support, South Carolina DU’s full sponsorship, and East Cooper DU’s persistence, the SC Junior Duck Stamp program was saved from being sunset by the SCDNR in 2013, and now’s your chance to own a wonderful piece from our up and coming junior artist champion. Here’s the great thing: Every dollar up to $2000 raised on the gyclee will go directly to Kieran’s SC 529 College Savings + SEWE will match what we raise dollar for dollar, up to $2000!!
2. 2019 Ducks Unlimited Chairman’s Roll of Honor Shotgun Awarded to East Cooper Chapter – The BROWNING CYNERGY CX - After another record-breaking year, our East Cooper committee was recognized to again be a member of the Chairman’s Roll of Honor for 2019 net fundraising of over $450,000 net for the Ducks. This Over/Under shotgun is our reward from DU for maintaining our elite Top ½ of 1% status among the 3,800 DU chapters worldwide. The 12 gauge Browning Cynergy CX shotgun comes with 28" polished blued barrels, 3" chambers, and interchangeable chokes. Both the stock and forend are Select Grade II black walnut with flat floating rib and ventilated top and side ribs. The coin-finished receiver features the DU logo etched on the top lever and on both sides of the receiver and bottom. Each shotgun is numbered with a special DU serial number. RESERVE ITEM
3. Wild Wildebeast Safari Northern Cape Province, South Africa Safari for Up to 4 Hunters - Tony Du Bruyn, owner of Wild Wildebeest Safaris in South Africa is donating a 7-day (Seven Day) South African Hunting Safari in the Northern Cape Province of South Africa. The Safari is for 2 (Two) Hunters up to 4 (Four) on a 2x1 basis - Two Hunters with One Professional Hunter. Included are: 7 days of daily rates for Two (2) Hunters up to Four (4) Hunters. 1 x Gemsbuck Trophy PER HUNTER and 1 x Common Springbuck PER HUNTER. One Professional Hunter per Two Hunters, with a fully equipped hunting vehicle and a well-trained skinner/tracker/driver. Fully equipped lodge with en-suite bathroom facilities. Five star meals, water, soft drinks, South African brand beer and wine with Daily laundry service, Trophy photography and Skinning of animals and trophy handling up to time of dip and pack. Your Donation also includes UP TO a $500 Taxidermy Credit PER HUNTER (applied as 15% on Shoulder Mounts/Rugs and 10% on European Mounts from Woods & Water Taxidermy in Conroe, Texas. Not included: Airfare to/from Johannesburg, Airfare to and from hunting destination in Northern Cape, Note: No flights to Sishen Airport on weekends, Accommodation before and after safari, day of arrival and day of departure ($180 each way p/p), dipping and packing of trophies ($140 per animal), conservation fees ($10 per animal), shipping of animals from South Africa, taxidermy, permit fees for specialized game, 15% VAT tax, rifle rental and ammunition (if needed), Hard liquor and gratuities. This donation is valued at $17,700.
4. Fabulous Driftwood Carving by Master Carver Daryl Freed - Made from driftwood picked off the lakeshore of Bull Shoals Lake in the Arkansas River system. The birds are red cedar and the mount is from the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Perfect for your hunting lodge or man cave, this piece is truly unique in every way. There’s not another one exactly like it ANYWHERE!
5. ‘Stay in Charleston’ Vacation - Two Nights at the Pinckney Palmer House Bed & Breakfast PLUS One Night at the Shem Creek Inn in Mount Pleasant + Extras – To celebrate East Cooper DU’s 23nd Anniversary of the Oyster Roast at SEWE, we’ve put together a super Stay-Vacation in Charleston. Located less than a block off the Historic Market, the Pinckney-Palmer House is your home base for a super Stay Vacay in Charleston. Two guests will enjoy a Spiritline Dinner Cruise + a Grayline Tour of historic Charleston for two, and deluxe accommodations at the famous Pinckney-Palmer, built in the 1840’s. Plus you get one more night at the famous Shem Creek Inn, located of iconic Shem Creek. Two guests can sail with Spiritline Cruises as you inspect the sights from the waters of the Harbor and enjoy one of the best dinners in town. Spend another day cruising the harbor with Spiritline with free Harbor Tour passes. Then spend an afternoon with Grayline Tours for land-based Charleston views and history from your air conditioned coach with expert guide. Also included are several gift cards for popular downtown restaurants, making this trip Classic Charleston..
6. Kentucky Bourbon Trail - Distillery Tours and Tastings at Stitzel-Weller, Maker’s Mark, Jim Beam, Lunch, Private Tour Leader, 3-Night Stay for 2 - Here’s your passport to the world’s greatest Bourbon -– legendary distilleries just waiting to share their historic craft, timeless secrets and proud traditions of Kentucky’s signature spirit. During your 8-hour excursion you will enjoy a sampling of iconic distillery tours and tastings on what’s known as the “South Route” of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail. Your personal tour leader will share interesting history and knowledge as you sit back and enjoy the ride…soaking in the beautiful scenery along the way. Your tour starts when your tour leader arrives at the hotel with a luxury SUV to take your party of two in style to your first stop. Originally opened on Derby Day in 1935, Stitzel-Weller is home to Bulleit Bourbon, characterized by its high rye content and aged for at least six years. This historic distiller sits just a few miles from Louisville’s thriving downtown scene. Maker's Mark is a beautiful distillery in Kentucky, nestled along Whisky Creek. The tour explores the distillery and warehouses and ends in a well-appointed tasting room. Each of you will receive a bottle of Maker’s Mark to hand-dip in their iconic red wax. Maker’s Mark has one of the most recognizable package designs in the liquor industry. If you place two bottles side by side, you will notice that the wax seal is never the same. That’s because each bottle is hand dipped by distillery staff to create the trademark tendrils of wax that drip down the sides. Bring your bottle home to show your friends! Enjoy lunch in historic Bardstown, listed as one of the 100 Best Small Towns in America and known for its southern charm. Jim Beam is one of the largest distilleries in the world and the #1 bourbon in the world. They claim if they stopped production today they have enough bourbon aging in their warehouses to meet demand for the next twenty years. Enjoy a tour of the distillery, warehouse, bottling line, and a small museum of commemorative decanters. Enjoy your ride back to the hotel after a full day on The Bourbon Trail. Should you prefer to customize your day’s itinerary, the driver and vehicle are at your disposal for eight consecutive hours. Driver’s gratuity included. You must be 21 to participate in the tastings but guests of all ages are welcome on the tours. Blackouts: Derby Week and Bourbon Festival. Enjoy a 3-night stay in a standard guest room in hotel accommodations such as the Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott or comparable, in Louisville. All travel related details and reservations are handled for every part of your experience. Must be booked a minimum of 60 days in advance and is subject to availability. RESERVE ITEM
7. Northern Patagonia Lodge Argentinean Rainbow and Brown Trout Fly Fishing for Two PLUS a YETI Hopper Flip 12 Cooler – A trip for two to beautiful northern Patagonia, Argentina for three days fly fishing at the Northern Patagonia Lodge. A signature property in the Nervous Waters world-wide collection of properties, Northern Patagonia Lodge provides picturesque memories while overlooking the Chimehuin River. You and your travel partner will be treated to some of the finest trout fishing anywhere as this region produces some of the purest wild rainbows and browns anywhere in the world. Each and every trout that you catch is a perfect representation of its species. Fishing at the Northern Patagonia Lodge is like stepping back in time... The countryside is reminiscent of Montana or Colorado at the turn of the last century. Historically, these fabled fisheries have combined to help put Patagonia on the fly-fishing map. And each river or lake has the potential to produce a trout of a lifetime. Brown, rainbow, brook trout, and landlocked salmon thrive in our waters and readily take flies. To top off your day, enjoy ultimate comfort, excellent cuisine, and a full selection of Argentina’s renowned wines back at the lodge. PLUS a YETI Hopper Flip 12 Cooler to take home tonight. RESERVE ITEM
8. 2020 Rifle of the Year Weatherby Vanguard First Lite – This Bolt-Action rifle is chambered in the highly desirable 6.5 Creedmoor. Monte Carlo stock, fluted barrel, removable muzzle brake. Flat dark earth Cerakote metal finish, and First Lite camo stock. Leupold VX Freedom 3-9x40 scope, mounted and bore-sighted. RESERVE ITEM
9. Exclusive David Denies Uruguay 4 Man Dove – A cornerstone to Ducks Unlimited’s Approved Outfitter Program, David Denies continues their generous support. You and your guests will travel to beautiful Young, Uruguay to experience South American Wingshooting just minutes away from the biggest dove roost in all of Uruguay. The region’s agriculture produces sunflowers, sorghum, soy, corn and wheat - an abundant food source for the enormous resident dove population and ample opportunities for hot-barrel shooting. The luxuriously restored 19th century mansion holds the modern comforts you would expect from the collection of David Denies properties. Professional huntsmen and lodge staff stand ready so you can focus on what matters most…great wingshooting! This unique trip includes: Three nights lodging, Six total hunts, All field guides, meals, rooming, transfers to and from the fields, beverages (alcoholic and non alcoholic). Not included in this package is airfare, land fees & ground transfer to the lodge (approximately $430 round trip per person), licenses (approximately $350 per person), gun rental, for those not wishing to bring their own, shells and tips. David Denies reserves the right, with advance notice, to upgrade groups to their neighboring San Juan Lodge at no additional cost to the group, and to accommodate non-hunting guests at an additional rate negotiated with David Denies. Trip is valid for 24 months from the date of purchase, however, the season is closed from September 1st thru December 31st in observance of the dove breeding season. RESERVE ITEM
10. The Spectacular Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Resort 2 Nights Stay PLUS Dinner for 2 at Hall’s Chophouse, a AAA Four Diamond Steakhouse in Downtown Charleston - The Carolina coast offers countless vacation destinations and places to stay. But none equal to The Sanctuary Hotel at Kiawah Island Resort. Just 21 miles from Charleston, this South Carolina luxury beach resort hotel delivers 5-Star service and unequalled accommodations. So you feel like your needs are being met even before you realize them—all in a truly sumptuous setting. The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Resort opened off the coast of Charleston, SC in August 2004. A casual but elegant building, reminiscent of a grand seaside mansion, the four-story hotel was designed to feel like it has been on Kiawah for centuries, evolving and expanding from one imaginary homeowner to the next. Designed to be elegant, but not too formal, the interior is characterized by grand spaces and traditional, but light, southern décor highlighted by antiques. The hotel has been on the Five Diamond list every year since 2006. AAA describes its top rating as denoting “ultimate luxury, sophistication and comfort with extraordinary physical attributes, meticulous personalized service, extensive amenities and impeccable standards of excellence.” Package includes 2 nights in a Garden View Guestroom. Plus you’ll enjoy fine dining for two at Hall’s Chophouse, a AAA Four Diamond family steakhouse restaurant located in the Upper King District of Charleston, where the owner values hospitality, superior American cuisine, and a dining experience that guests revere.
11. Four Person Waterfowl Hunt from Roanoke River Waterfowl + a Winchester SXP 12 Gauge Shotgun – Roanoke River Waterfowl is a Filson endorsed Outfitter that provides non-pressured hunting on privately owned land in North Carolina and the Eastern Shore of Virginia. Their hunting areas include several impoundments and hundreds of acres of flooded green tree reservoir in the highest concentrated area of mallards on the Atlantic Flyway. This trip includes one day of waterfowl hunting with all food and lodging. Number of days may be extended and hunters added at the retail price of $500 per hunter per day. Plus, get a Winchester SXP 12 Gauge Shotgun for the trip.
12. DUCKS UNLIMITED WEEK AT PEBBLE BEACH® for Four – There are few golf thrills like teeing-up for the first time on Pebble Beach Golf Links. You sense the presence of golf's biggest legends. You anticipate each and every storied hole while recounting some of the greatest moments in golf history. Since 1919, the exquisite beauty and unique challenge of Pebble Beach Golf Links have thrilled golfers and spectators alike. Pebble Beach Golf Links has been the site of golf's most prestigious tournaments, including the annual AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am, and five U.S. Open Championships including the 2010 U.S. Open. Prepare yourself for an unforgettable golf experience. Every golfer deserves to play "Pebble" at least once in his or her life. There’s no time like the present. This exclusive vacation experience includes: 3 days / 2 nights of luxury accommodations for four adults at The Inn at Spanish Bay, one round of golf for four players at Pebble Beach Golf Links, one round of golf for four players at the Links at Spanish Bay, and a private reception for all Ducks Unlimited guests. Trip Date is Janaury 29 - January 31, 2021 and cannot be changed to another date for any reason. Retail value is $9,000+. This trip is made possible through the generosity of Pebble Beach Resorts® RESERVE ITEM
13. Become a Sonoma Valley Winemaker - Intimate Blending Seminar, Winery Tours & Tastings, Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn 3-Night Stay with Airfare for 2 - Visit Imagery Estate Winery, Sonoma - Experience the craft of wine blending with an intimate hands-on seminar for 2. Visit Chateau St. Jean, Sonoma - Enjoy a tasting for 2 and the breathtaking ambiance of the estate. Visit Benziger Family Winery, Sonoma-Enjoy a tasting for 2 and tour of the vineyards and Wine Cave. Enjoy a 3-night stay in a standard King or Queen room including daily breakfast for two at this resort blessed by natural mineral hot springs and set in the heart of the California Wine Country. The spa's inspiring architecture reveals pools, baths, and treatment areas unique in the West. It is a true spa, created in the grand European tradition and based on the benefits of the property's thermal mineral springs. Santé Restaurant is the Inn's premier dining room and has earned a national reputation for its outstanding food. Recipient of the prestigious AAA 4-Diamond award, Santé is the only restaurant in the Sonoma Valley to receive this accolade. Condé Nast Traveler said “it's worth a special trip just to eat here” and Gourmet Magazine calls the food “the best of the new Wine Country style.” It was recently one of the few hotel restaurants in the United States to be awarded a Michelin star rating.. Round trip airfare for 2-Coach class airfare to San Francisco or Oakland, CA. Please Note: Sonoma is approximately 1.5 hours north of airports. Winspire Booking & Concierge Service - Package includes a dedicated travel agent to book all reservations for your experience and assist with airfare upgrades, adding nights and more. Airfare must be booked within one year from the date of purchase. Blackout dates: Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s weeks. RESERVE ITEM
14. ATTENTION: CALLING ALL BOURBON LOVERS AND OTHER HOT SHOTS – PART 1 – FIVE BOTTLES OF IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND WELLER KENTUCKY BOURBON - Just try to find these at your local liquor store. One bottle each of Weller Special Reserve, Weller Antique 107, Weller 12 Year, Weller C.Y.P.B., and Weller Full Proof. Donated by longtime DU supporter Caleb Gibson, of Gibby’s Bottle Shop in Orangeburg, Bamburg, and Saint George. He has the best selection of bourbon in the state, bar none. High bidder gets these rare bottles. You can share and impress your friends, save for a special occasion, or indulge yourself with Weller.
15. Rooster Ridge Pheasant Hunting in South Dakota for Four PLUS from England, a Westley Richards Gun Case and a Crane & Crane Ltd. 20 Bore Cleaning Kit and Gun Pad – Set your sights on the bluffs of the majestic Missouri river near Chamberlin, South Dakota for a three day pheasant hunting experience unlike anything on the North American Continent. You and your travel partners will be treated to renowned pheasant hunting and relaxing accommodations for four nights in this sportsman’s paradise while being taken care of by professional huntsmen and lodge staff. Hunting at Rooster Ridge Hunting Lodge offers over 7,000 acres of prime South Dakota pheasant hunting habitat. Throughout your trip, your Rooster Ridge guides will serve as your host, delivering superb guided pheasant hunts and coordinating all of your meals. From the moment you arrive until the moment you leave, your personal hunting guide will do everything possible to make sure your trip is a flawless experience. When you come and hunt at Rooster Ridge you will enjoy a pristine pheasant hunting lodge exclusively for your group and possibly a few other hunters but you will not be mixed with other groups in the field. Pheasant hunting in South Dakota is that much better when you have wide open spaces to enjoy! Trip dates are on a first come, first serve basis and must be taken from December, 2020 through March, 2021. Not included: airfare, licenses, beverages, tips. Plus a Westley Richards Case is included and has a retail price of $875.00. Plus the Crane & Crane Ltd. 20 Bore Cleaning Kit retails of $650.00. RESERVE ITEM
16. UNBELIEVABLE – SET OF ALL THREE DU GUNS of the YEAR FOR 2019 - ALL THREE TO ONE HIGH BIDDER!! You get the Shotgun of the Year: the Benelli Super Black Eagle III 12 Gauge Semiauto. The Handgun of the Year: the The Glock Model 19 9mm Pistol. And the Rifle of the Year: the Howa Model 1500/HS Precision in DU Bottomland Camo. First, this is the most popular waterfowl shotgun on the planet, and features a DU exclusive silver receiver. Chambered for 3½” ammo, the first time ever a DU shotgun of the year is a 3½” gun! Oil-finished walnut stock, Two-tone embellishments with waterfowl scene engraving and Special DU serial number. Next is the reliable Glock semi-automatic pistol chambered in 9mm features a two-tone frame and slide in battlefield green and oxide black, Ducks Unlimited logo and DU embellishments on the slide. Last but not least is the Howa Bolt-Action rifle chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor featuring DU Mossy Oak Bottomland Camo with a HS Precision stock. Includes mounted and bore-sighted Nikko Stirling 4-16x44 scope, and Ducks Unlimited logo on floor plate. Bipod included. Each weapon comes with a hard case. RESERVE ITEM
17. Los Cabos All-Inclusive 4 nights at the Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos with Airfare for 2 - Enjoy a standard king or double room with garden views for 2 people. Food, alcohol, non-alcoholic beverages, resort taxes and gratuities included. Round trip airfare for 2 - Coach class airfare to San Jose del Cabo, Mexico from anywhere in the United States. Winspire Booking & Concierge Service included - Package includes a dedicated travel agent to book all reservations for your Experience and assist with airfare upgrades, adding nights and more. Enjoy a stay at this family friendly all-inclusive resort, a luxurious oasis of sophistication and comfort located in an exclusive area overlooking the Sea of Cortez. Savor delectable cuisine at 7 unique restaurants, a pristine beach on the Sea of Cortez and all-inclusive activities for an unforgettable vacation at this magnificent beachfront resort. Airfare must be booked within one year from the date of purchase. Blackout dates: Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s weeks. RESERVE ITEM
18. For Serious Collector Only - A Set of Six Governor’s Medallion Edition South Carolina Duck Stamp Prints, Each Personally Signed by Governors Carroll Campbell, Jr. or David Beasley, with Matching Serial Numbers - Friends, this is potentially the most valuable item on tonight’s auction. What you have are the 1993-1998 Gold Medallion Edition South Carolina Duck Stamp Prints, all with matching serial numbers. That’s a big deal. But each year the sitting Governor personally signed an extremely limited number of these to become the Governor’s Edition. Extremely rare and a true piece of South Carolina history. Our late Governor Carroll Campbell, Jr. signed the 1993 and 1994 prints and Governor David Beasley signed the 1995, 96 97 and 98, prints. The Lighthouse Series. This is a TRULY REMARKABLE group.
19. 4-Night Stay at Fairmont Kea Lani Maui with Airfare for 2 - Enjoy a 4-night stay in a one-room Suite (860 square feet) with a tropical garden view or a mountain view. Relax and enjoy the additional space and privacy of your Suite, featuring a separate bedroom with a King bed, living room with a Queen size sofa bed, two flat screen TVs, an oversized marble bathroom, foyer pantry area with compact refrigerator and microwave, as well as a large private lanai furnished for outdoor dining and lounging. Your stay includes daily breakfast for two (normally $75 per person). Round-trip coach class airfare for 2 from within the 48 contiguous United States to Maui, HI. Package includes a dedicated travel agent to book all reservations for your experience and assist with airfare upgrades, adding nights and more. The Fairmont Kea Lani Maui rests gracefully on Polo Beach, on the southwest shores of Maui. Lava rock outcroppings create a protected and pristine secluded playground. With a sandy bottom and clear water, it is ideal for snorkeling and discovering tropical fish and turtles swimming near the Wailea Point reef. The resort is located close to Wailea's five championship golf course with spectacular ocean views. Resort amenities at the resort include a fitness center, three swimming pools, a waterslide, two whirlpools and a children’s pool. The tranquil adults-only pool is located in a separate area, offering a relaxing luxurious pool experience with a swim-up bar and whirlpools. Other complimentary resort activities include Kea Lani’s Hawaiian Cultural Program, offering an hour-long introductory canoe lesson and ocean adventure on 6-man outrigger canoes and a guided tour of Polynesian and native Hawaiian plants such as papaya and sugar cane. The award-winning Willow Stream Spa offers a full menu of locally inspired experiences. The resort is home to Nick's Fishmarket -- one of Maui's top-rated seafood restaurants and home to a 2000+ bottle wine cellar, consistently earning the “Best of Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator”. Airfare must be booked within one year from the date of purchase. Blackout dates: Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s weeks. RESERVE ITEM
20. Sporting Adventures International Presents the San Javier Lodge for Ducks in Santa Fe, Argentina for 2 Hunters PLUS from England, a Westley Richards Gun Case – The Estancia is located in the north of the Santa Fe province. It’s a beautiful Estancia built in the 19th Century style, with spacious rooms and private bathrooms with a comfortable living room with LED TV and WiFi access. Just by the San Javier River, It will surely feel unique. It is one of the best options for duck hunting in Argentina. The hunt is on the marshlands and islands of Parana River. The driving time from the airport to the lodge is one hour and thirty minutes. For those guests flying private charters, landing takes place forty minutes away from the lodge. Features include Professional Hunting Guides and Field Assistants, Comfortable Vehicles and Boats, 8 Double/Single Standard Rooms; Each with Private Bathroom, Dining Room, Sitting Room, Bar, and Swimming Pool, Massage Service, Internet Access and TV, Argentinean Meals, Maid and Laundry Service, Gift Shop, Logo Wear, and Accessories, Gun Rental Semiautomatic 20 Gauges. Special Request for O/U and Other Gauges. This package is valid for two guns only, and dove hunts can be substituted for afternoon duck hunts. Trip dates are on a first come, first served basis and are valid for the peak hunting dates of May 1st thru June 30th, 2020. Plus a Westley Richards Case is included and has a retail price of $875.00. RESERVE ITEM
21. GOBBLE GOBBLE – TWO Fabulous Guided Turkey Hunts – One at Hermitage Plantation in the ACE Basin and One at Silver Lakes Plantation in Clarendon County + a Winchester SXP Shotgun + a Premium Turkey Decoy + a Premium Box Turkey Call – Longtime turkey hunter and East Cooper DU Committee Member Chase Limehouse will guide you on the beautiful Hermitage Plantation right in the middle of the ACE Basin and veteran turkey hunter and East Cooper DU Diamond Life Sponsor Steve Johnson will guide you at Silver Lakes Plantation. Breakfast at Harvest Moon restaurant is included for the Hermitage hunt, and lunch at the Summerton Diner is included (closed Sunday) for the Silver Lakes hunt. Haddrell’s of Mount Pleasant is adding a premium turkey decoy and box call. And Dick’s Sporting Goods is throwing in a $20 gift card for your shells. Plus you get a Winchester SXP shotgun for the trips. These hunts comes with an unheard of GUARANTEE. A second free hunt will be provided if the winning bidder does not fill his tag on the first day at both locations! Note: The hunt must be taken during the spring 2020 season.
22. EXTRAORDINARY!!! YOUR CHOICE – One Week Stay, CHOICE of SIX Luxury Villas in Beautiful Belize, CHOICE of SIX Luxury Homes in Sunny Costa Rica, or CHOICE of TEN Luxury Homes in St. Thomas, USVI – Pack your bags and head to your choice of sunny destinations for six full days and nights of accommodations for up to eight people in a private luxury villa. Sporting Adventures International specializes in exclusive and unique vacation experiences with true native feel while maintaining high American luxury standards. BELIZE: the gem of Central America for the vacation that you’ve always dreamed of. Belize, where visitors enjoy lovely tropical beaches, grand adventures and rich culture, has become a coveted destination among travelers around the world. Join us in an extraordinary collaboration of natural beauty, diverse environments and serenity that will appeal to any personality. COSTA RICA: Located in the Playa Herradura and Playa Hermossa areas of fabulous Costa Rica, each property offers breathtaking views of both the mountains and the Pacific Ocean. Located minutes from the small surf villages of Jaco and Hermossa, you will enjoy a rich Central American culture with great night life as well as numerous activities on both the water and land. ST THOMAS: You get your choice of ultra-desirable properties where you’ll spend 6 full days and 6 nights in a four bedroom, four bathroom masterpiece in the pristine Caribbean Sea destination of St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands. These properties are among the finest the island has to offer, each featuring four large private suites with ornate en suite bathrooms, a private pool and spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea. St. Thomas is famous for BEACHES, island hopping, and fishing, snorkeling, and diving. Each Trip Value OVER $14,000. RESERVE ITEM
23. BOW WOW WOW for VALENTINE’S NIGHT!!! Male AKC Chocolate Labrador Retriever - This is it folks - get a true full blooded Labrador Retriever of working stock, with a great pedigree and temperament. Born November 30, 2019, great championship bloodline, Sire, Boaz of Carolina, Dam Stella Bell IV, great AKC registered local breeder. Everything you need to go home with your pup is provided: Puppy food, leash, collar, and all the "going home" needs to make for a great beginning.
24. Guys, Your Ticket to Get Out of the Valentine Doghouse - Ladies 7” 14kt White Gold 1.58 Carat Diamond Clover and White Gold Bar Link Bracelet with safety clasp from Polly’s Fine Jewelry - Polly’s is THE Exclusive Fine Jewelry Sponsor of the Ducks Unlimited – WOW!! Thanks to Polly’s Fine Jewelry for donating this stunning item. This is your chance to make it right with your Sweetheart. Give her a gift she’ll love and love you every time she wears it.
25. The Kimber 1911 Stainless II Two Tone PLUS a Navy Seal Luminox Watch - Iconic .45ACP semi-automatic pistol, the DU Handgun of the Year in 2018. All stainless construction features a brushed stainless frame with a black slide, custom hardwood grips featuring the DU logo, and a special DU serial number. Hard carrying case and gun lock included. Plus Polly’s Fine Jewelry has added the Luminox Navy Seal watch with black dial and black bezel to complete this package. You get the pistol and the watch for high bid. RESERVE ITEM
26. Seven Day Sightseeing and Photographic Safari in South Africa for Two – Shi-Awela Safaris invites you to experience scenic drives and vistas through our province while enjoying the warm hospitality of our people, the tapestry of wildlife, landscape, history and culture. It covers areas in the central, northern and eastern regions of the Limpopo Province, paths of famous ivory hunters, the battlefields of the Anglo Boer War, and the sacred lands of the Native Tribes. Included is 7 days all accommodation, meals and guide services at Shi-Awela Lodge, as well as the following activities: Tribal and Legendary Venda Land, World Heritage Site and National Park, Animal Rehabilitation Centre. Not included is the $2000 non-refundable reservation fee to hold your preferred date. May be upgraded to include Victoria or Kruger Falls, or hunts. From longtime ECDU friends Ken and Jo Ball. Retail: $8,000+ RESERVE ITEM
27. Exclusive David Denies Cordoba Lodge Argentina Dove Hunt for Four – Head to Cordoba, Argentina for three days of world class dove shooting at one of the signature properties in the David Denies collection of lodges, the premier wingshooting outfitter in South America and one of a highly select group of Certified DU Outfitters. Cordoba is considered the dove shooting capital of the world, and is annually inhabited by over 40 million doves. The lodge manages 55 shooting fields all within a scenic drive through the region’s rich farmland. This trip of a lifetime includes 3 nights premium lodging, 6 total hunts, all field guides, meals, rooming, transfers to and from the fields, and beverages. Not included in this package is airfare, land fees, ground transfer to lodge, licenses, gun rental for those not wishing to bring their own, shells and tips. You have two (2) years to take this fabulous hunt. RESERVE ITEM
28. Fairmont Scottsdale Golf and Spa - TPC Scottsdale Golf, Fairmont Princess Spa, 3-Night Stay with Airfare for 2 - With more than 300 days of sunshine each year, Scottsdale lies in the heart of the lush Sonoran Desert. Championship golf courses challenge your skills on artful layouts that wind around mammoth boulders and towering Saguaro cacti. And a vibrant downtown tempts you with world-class shopping, fine art galleries, renowned restaurants and high-energy nightlife. Enjoy a 3-night stay in a standard Fairmont room including daily breakfast for two at this AAA 5-Diamond resort. Amenities include four top-ranked Arizona restaurants, six sparkling pools with two water slides, two Jacuzzis, fitness center and Kid's Club programs. Receive $500 in Fairmont gift cards that can be used towards golf rounds at TPC Scottsdale and/or spa treatments at the Fairmont Well & Being Spa. The Fairmont Scottsdale boasts the luxurious award-winning Well & Being Spa, a unique spa retreat offering personalized programs. From the exhilaration of Aerial Hammock Yoga to the tranquility of a customized aromatherapy massage, the spa menu is extensive. The private locker and lounging area includes a wet steam room, eucalyptus inhalation room, Swedish dry sauna, therapeutic whirlpool, cool plunge pool and Swiss shower. Home of the largest-attended tournament in the world, the fan-favorite Waste Management Phoenix Open, TPC Scottsdale is a masterful blend of challenge and playability – compelling the sport’s top players and recreational golfers alike. Set in the rugged Sonoran Desert and surrounded by the stunning McDowell Mountains, TPC Scottsdale boasts two championship courses for players to enjoy – the world famous Stadium Course and the stunning Champions Course. As Arizona’s only PGA TOUR property, you’ll experience the standards of quality and service normally reserved for the TOUR professionals. This package includes round-trip coach class service for two from any major metropolitan airport in the 48 contiguous United States to Phoenix, AZ, subject to availability.
Airfare must be booked within one year from the date of purchase. Blackout dates: Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s weeks. Winspire provides a team of seasoned travel professionals who will help you redeem your experience. All travel related details and reservations are handled for every part of your Winspire experience. Must be booked a minimum of 60 days in advance. Reservations are subject to availability and hotel may be substituted for comparable or better property. RESERVE ITEM
29. Bair’s Lodge Bonefishing for Two on South Andros, Bahamas PLUS a K2 Cooler – CALLING ALL FISHERMEN !!! Head east to South Andros, Bahamas for four nights and three days fishing at Bair’s Lodge, a signature property in the Nervous Waters collection of lodges. You and your partner will be treated to some of the finest shallow water fishing in all the Caribbean. Well appointed accommodations, world class cuisine, top of the line boats operated by seasoned, expert guides and a management & staff committed to providing the utmost in service and attention to detail. South Andros has more than 400 square miles of flats and Bair’s Lodge is located nearby and for twenty miles the average depth is four feet. A bonefisherman couldn’t ask for a better backyard. This trip of a lifetime includes four nights lodging, three days fishing, all fishing guides, meals, rooming, and beverages (alcoholic and non alcoholic). Not included are airfare, VAT Tax, license, airport transfers and tips. Trip must be taken within 12 months of purchase, but may not be used from March 15th through May 31st. Plus a K2 Cooler to take home tonight. Retail value is $8,000+. RESERVE ITEM
30. SPAIN EXPEDITION for ONE Hunters + ONE Non-Hunter For Roe Deer Including 3 Days of Sightseeing for the Non-Hunter – Take this opportunity to visit Spain on this finest of five day trips for Roe Deer for 2 hunters and 2 observers, from Francisco Rosich of Hunt Trip Spain. This amazing expedition includes 4 days to sight see for the observer to visit the Holy Mountain of Montserrat and listen to the oldest choirs in Europe, the vineyard of El Penedes to taste Champagne and the Castle of Cardona. Includes the trophy fee for one Roe Deer of any size. Stay in a 19th century country house with first class accommodations and meals. Firearm permit, guide services, and ground transportation are also included. The trip doesn’t include: V.A.T. of 21%, hunting licenses & insurance of $300, dipping/packing and shipping, and before/after hunt accommodations and gratuities. Your arrival/departure point is Barcelona. Roe deer are hunted from April till mid-September. Schedule hunt for open dates in 2020 or 2021.
31. From World Champion Carver Jett Brunet – Four of His Most Beautiful Pieces: The Wood Duck, Redhead, Blue Wing Teal, and Bufflehead - Jett Brunet was born in 1964, and is the son of Tan Brunet, a world champion carver also. He was inspired by the many Brunet family trips to the Easton Waterfowl Festival and the Ward Foundation World Championship Wildfowl Carving Competition. These decoys are cast resin from original carvings by Jett Brunet, painted in exacting detail with a cloisonné style medallion inlaid in the felt covered bottom. Winner gets ALL FOUR! See more decoys, including more from Jett Brunet at our merchandise store in Marion Square over the SEWE weekend.
32. THREE DAY Waterfowl Hunting in Saskatchewan, Canada for 2 Hunters from Elm Creek Outfitters – High bidder will receive 3 days of duck and/or goose hunting with all meals and lodging included. Upon your afternoon arrival, you’ll get settled into your room, then have dinner at the restaurant where you’ll get details of the next day’s hunt. The next morning, you’ll follow your guide to the hunting location, or meet your hunting party there if you wish to sleep a few minutes longer. We fully welcome help setting up the decoys from interested guests, but you are also welcome to just relax with a cup of coffee and a light snack while we set everything up. We will target geese on these hunts, but some ducks are likely to be mixed in. After the hunt, you will return to the hotel to eat and relax. If the morning hunt did not provide limits of two species, your guide will provide information on the afternoon hunt. We can clean your birds for a fee, or you can clean your own with our equipment. Valued at $5000.
33. 2020 Shotgun of the Year – The Beretta A400 Xtreme Plus - This beauty is a 12 gauge semi-automatic shotgun, 3½" chamber, 28" highly polished blue barrel with five extended interchangeable choke tubes, Silver receiver, DU exclusive oil-finished walnut stock, Gold inlaid waterfowl scene engraving featuring the DU logo, and special DU serial number. RESERVE ITEM
34. Ten Day South African Safari for 2 Hunters, with Trophy Fees for SIX (6) Animals – From longtime East Cooper DU supporters Ken and Jo Ball of Shi-Awela Safaris, this will be the trip of your life in the Limpopo province of South Africa. Your trip included 4 classic trophy animals & 2 non-trophy animals to be shared by the two hunters. You’ll have choice of one Kudu, Nyala or Waterbuck, choice of one Gemsbuck, Zebra, Blue Wildebeest or Red Hartebeest, choice of 2 Impala, Warthog, Blesbuck, Duiker or Steenbuck, and choice of 2 female or management males either Kudu, Blue Wildebeest, Waterbuck, Impala, Warthog – according to guide’s discretion. That’s a total of 6 trophies included. Hunts are 10 full days, 2x1 Guide service for two hunters and the animals listed above, accommodation during the hunt, laundry, meals and soft drinks, services of one licensed professional hunter with equipped hunting vehicle and staff, airport transfers from Polokwane airport, arrival and departure days in Safari Lodge, & field trophy prep. Hunts exclude trophies taken outside of the above, alcohol, VAT on services, and gratuities. Not included is the non-refundable hunt reservation fee of $2000 to hold your preferred date. May be upgraded to hunt a buffalo or a sable, either management or classic trophy, at the current listed trophy fee price, less 20% discount. Retail: $12,000+. Trip is valid for either the 2020 or 2021 hunting seasons, but the Buffalo/Sable upgrade is valid for 2020 hunting season only. RESERVE ITEM
35. ATTENTION: CALLING ALL BOURBON LOVERS AND OTHER HOT SHOTS – PART 2 – NOT ONE BUT TWO Bottle of Old Pappy Van Winkle Kentucky Bourbon – OK You’ve heard all the stories and fables about this IMPOSSIBLE TO GET bottle of the finest whiskey in the WORLD. Now, of course, Pappy is not a person, but a distilled bottle of Kentucky Bourbon that is harder to find than mermaids or gold at the end of the rainbow. This could be your ONLY CHANCE to own the absolute best. Let’s go big for DU!! Thanks to Burris Liquors and Gibby’s Bottle Shop for these great items. OK Where are all the HIGH ROLLERS now?
36. Double Deer Hunt for 2 Hunters at Fabulous Hermitage Plantation in the ACE Basin for Early 2020 Season Velvet Bucks and at Myrtle Moor Plantation in Sumter County During the 2020 Rut PLUS a Mossberg Patriot Rifle in 300 WinMag – First, join your host East Cooper DU Committee Member Chase Limehouse for velvet bucks in the heart of deer country for an afternoon of still hunting in one of the property’s many full sized stands. An hour south of Charleston, Hermitage Plantation is simply one of the most beautiful settings in all the world. Breakfast at the Harvest Moon restaurant is included. Then you’ll head to Myrtle Moor Plantation where you’ll be hosted by East Cooper DU Chair Mark Hartley and East Cooper DU Diamond Life Sponsor Cliff Edler for afternoon and morning still hunts on the property of over 1000 acres where many big bucks have been harvested by members of the East Cooper DU Committee. This hunt will take place during the fall 2020 rut, so you’re sure to have a shot. A steak dinner and an overnight stay at the Plantation is included. Bring your buck tags and we’ll supply the doe tags. Also included is a Mossberg Patriot Rifle in .300 WinMag. Dates this fall 2020 season mutually agreed upon by winning bidder, Chase Limehouse and Dr. Hartley.
37. BOW WOW WOW #2 for VALENTINE’S NIGHT!!! Choice of Male or Female AKC Black Labrador Retrievers - This is it folks - get a true full blooded Labrador Retriever of working stock, with a great pedigree and temperament. Both born 10/18/2019, Sire Bullsprig's Flying Finn, Dam Thurlow's Lucy, super AKC registered local breeder, last round of Distemper and Rabies shot done. Both have had one and a half months of training. Everything you need to go home with your pup is provided: Puppy food, leash, collar, and all the "going home" needs to make for a great beginning.
38. Four Day Red Stag Hunt in New Zealand for 1 Hunter and 1 Observer – Scott Thomson’s Red Stag Hunting New Zealand provides you with an opportunity to hunt on over 8 private properties across both the North and the South Islands, giving you one of the most vast and extensive New Zealand hunting safari experiences possible. Hunt red stag, tahr, elk, chamois and wild ram in the Mackenzie country of Canterbury and hunt red stag, fallow, and white tail in Otago region of Southland on the South Island. From the top of the North to the bottom of the South, you’ll cover more land, hunt more species, and see more of the countryside with Scott Thomson’s Red Stag Hunting New Zealand. The lodging is in Fairlie and is a 2.5 hour drive from Christchurch. Situated just one block from downtown shops and stores, the Fairlie Lodge affords guests the opportunity to explore the town on their own time and in their own pace. Features a newly expanded entertainment deck and a remodeled kitchen. The season of spectacular sunrises blesses your morning skies March thru July. It’s common to capture images of the sky painted in bold, vivid colors of red, yellow and orange. The view from our upper loft gives excellent photo opportunities of the Two Thumb Mountain Range. Package includes airport transport, accommodation, hot meals, packed lunches, beverages, beer/wine, daily guide fee, trophy fee, licenses and permissions, and field prep of animal (skinning & packing out). Not included: flights, gratuities, taxidermy and shipping of animals, and added species. Retail value exceeds $8000.
39. Field Quarter: World Class Waterfowl Hunting in Southern Alberta, Canada for 2 Hunters - Come experience world class waterfowling in Alberta, Canada. Liberal limits and fresh birds that have likely never seen people or decoys before make for a special experience that one has to partake in to truly appreciate. Come experience some of the very best wingshooting on the continent. The beautiful lodge is a 4,700 sq ft log cabin that has all of the comforts of home and then some. All rooms are double occupancy and there are men's/women's public-style washrooms in the same wing. Features a large commercial kitchen where the chef will create incredible home cooked meals for you during your stay. Eat together at a large wooden dining table overlooking the beautiful valley below via a large picture window at the head of the table. When it's time to relax you can kick back in our trophy room in front of the large flat screen TV to take in a football game or share stories of days afield. Hunt is for early season: September 4-6, 2020 ONLY. Five hunts, 3 nights lodging, meals, licenses, shotgun shells, bird processing included. Not included: airfare. Fly into Calgary and then to Grande Prarie, Alberta, an hour drive from the airport to the lodge. Retail Price $3200 per person.
40. LowCountry Sportsman’s Dream – Combination Wild Hog Double Hunt and Inshore Fishing Charter for Two Plus a Mossberg Patriot Rifle in .300 Win Mag PLUS a Shimano Stratic and ALX Rod and Reel Combo + One Night at the Shem Creek Inn – A true sportsman’s package. Hunt hogs with top guide Andrew Hardman of Abbapoola Adentures. The hunt is for 2 people hunting on Johns Island, SC. The hunt is as follows: First, a morning hunt for wild hogs, then the inshore fishing trip, then a second hog hunt the in the afternoon for the ones you didn’t shoot before. Hunters will need to bring their own guns, ammo, food, and beverage. The inshore charter is captained by Elliot Hillock of Scales and Tails Charters. The inshore trip is for 4 people. The charter will leave after the morning hog hunt. The boat is a 2015 23ft. Blackjack and will depart from the same location as the hog hunts. Everything is included except food and beverage. Plus you get a ONE night stay at the Shem Creek Inn for the night before or the night of your adventure. PLUS we’re adding the Shimano Shimano Stratic and ALX Rod and Reel Combo!!!! Plus a Mossberg Patriot .300 Win Mag rifle. We’ve NEVER offered a better package than this for the LowCountry Sportsman!
41. Eight Day, Four Person African Plains Game Safari and Wing Shooting from Shaun Keeny Safaris – Experience the true South African experience in the North West Province on private hunting land of Shaun Keeny Safaris. Included is 7 hunting days for 4 hunters. Trip includes lodging for 8 nights, all meals, house servants and service of professional hunters, trackers and skinners. Also included is one day of wing shooting and all trophy fees on two Blesbuck and two Impala, for a total of 4 trophies to be shared by the hunters. Upgradable to many other trophy animals and side trips. This hunt is available for the 2020 or 2021 season. Included is field preparation and salting of all trophies. No permit drawing or lottery is required. Arrival and departure days to Johannesburg Airport are charged at US $250 per person per travel day.
42. 2020 Handgun of the Year – The Beretta M9A3 Handgun - Reliable semi-automatic pistol chambered in 9mm. Custom green and black G10 composite grips, 5" threaded barrel. Ducks Unlimited logo embellishments on slide. Package includes a custom hard case with the DU logo. RESERVE ITEM
43. 2021 Southeastern Wildlife Expo VIP Benefactor Package with Hotel for the Weekend – Includes one Benefactor Package for two for the 2021 Southeastern Wildlife Exposition. Two priority entry badges, 2 tickets to the featured artist reception, 2 for the preview afternoon and evening events before the Expo, 2 tickets to the always-sold-out SEWE Soiree Saturday, the VIP hospitality suites, 2 Expo lapel pins, and more. We’ll throw in 2 tickets to our 2021 East Cooper DU Oyster Roast & LowCountry Cookout on Friday night. You’ll ALSO receive two nights lodging in a Mount Pleasant hotel near the Ravenel Bridge for the weekend. Here’s your chance to lock in next year’s SEWE tonight.
44. LowCountry Cookout For 50 People from Top Shelf Catering of Mount Pleasant - If you liked the oysters and the super vittles tonight from our friends at Top Shelf, you’ll love to treat 50 of your closest friends to an old fashioned LowCountry cookout at your house, compliments of East Cooper DU Life Sponsor Robert Patterson and Top Shelf Catering of Mount Pleasant. This package includes an oyster roast, barbeque, or Frogmore stew for 50 people with all the fixins. Or you can upgrade to a larger party of any scale. Hey, if these guys can handle our oyster roast tonight, they can take care of all your party needs. This cookout must take place within a 50 mile radius of Charleston. Now which of your 50 closest friends will you invite?
45. Pair of Tickets to Tomorrow Night’s SOLD OUT SEWE Soiree – If you don’t already have these super-hot tickets, THEY ARE LONG GONE!! So here’s the only place you will find them and make up to your dearly beloved after not buying her a dream vacation here tonight. Only available to SEWE VIP Big Wheels, they’re yours for highest bid tonight.